Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Big week for Drew - Here Comes Trouble!!I



All I can say is that our boy is growing up fast!!! Just in the last week, he has learned to sit up from crawling as well as totally pull himself up which is crazy! I walked into his room yesterday morning to get him up after his nap and he was just standing in the crib leaning on the rails - smiling away! Same thing this morning - wow!



His first tooth is also coming in! It hasn't seemed to bother him too much - which I am very thankful for! I tried to get a picture of it - hope you can see it! Jordan didn't get her first tooth until she was 10 months old!


It is getting really hard to change his diaper because he doesn't want to stay still! He wants to GO! And I must say that he is one fast crawler! He is loving his new found freedom and independence. I remember when I was pregnant with Drew and I said he was either sound asleep or bouncing around all over the place ... things haven't changed much. I really love it ... but I need to start preparing myself for the next number of years. This one is going to keep me on my toes ... and smiling at me the whole time!

It has been so rainy and yucky here lately so we got out of the house and had a little family lunch at Wendy's today. I got a cute video of Jordan and Cade singing "Rock A Baby" (Jordan's title) with their Nonie. Cade and Jordan are such good buddies!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Drew sounds JUST LIKE his daddy at his age! That is so fun to hear about. I tried to post a comment on your first blog posts but kept having trouble....hopefully this time I will get it posted! Love, Grammy Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I used Garry's g-mail account to post the comment, so it says "Garry said". Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, now that I have it figured out, I'll post a comment about the video with "Jordan being Jordan." Drew is really patient with his big sister who insists on flipping him over just as he rights himself again...over and over and over! In a few years he may not be quite so patient being controlled by Jordan! Fun, fun kids. Can't wait to see you all soon. Love, Grammy Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the video...who in the world decided that a cradle falling would be a fun children's song? But we all sing it & Jordan is ADORABLE!! Love & Miss You!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Redeemer Fellowship" really is: katie cawley. I obviously have NO CLUE!!

    ReplyDelete