Friday, May 1, 2009

I gave in ...

Ok - so I have NOT wanted to do this for awhile because the idea of blogging is a bit intimidating to me. But, I realized that since we have a lot of family out of town - it would be nice to have a place to post pictures, videos and updates - so I have decided to give this a try. I think the reason that blogging is so intimidating to me is that I sometimes read other people's blogs and they are either witty, creative or thought provoking. The idea that other people will be reading what I write is just a lot of pressure! But I have decided to put my fears behind me and press forward.

Moving on ...

Things have been a bit crazy around the Crowley household! We had a couple weeks in a row where someone was always sick - not fun! But I think we are all better now. Bryan's schedule has been a bit crazy as summer gets closer. Luckily, his summer schedule is much better this year - only one longer trip in June, and then one in July. But we are ready for a break from routine and ready to have some fun in the sun!

The kiddos are precious ... of course. Jordan is really starting to communicate with at least half sentences now - which I love. She loves to sing and play. She loves her little brother and is so sweet with him. She makes us giggle constantly. Drew started crawling at about 8 months or so. He has a cute army crawl that is so fun to watch. He has gotten fast too! He is much more curious about things than Jordan was - so we have to keep an eye on him. But it is so fun! Here is a quick little video with him crawling and with Jordie ... being Jordie!

3 comments:

  1. Great job with your blog.
    We love reading about and seeing
    our out of state family, even if
    they are on a screen!
    Take care,
    The Buchanan's in CA

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may only be becuase of all the funny moments we have at home, but I laugh more each time I watch this video! Older syblings love to control the actions of younger ones and it cracks me up to watch Jordan continuously flipping Drew so that she can "giggle" him. She might flip him faster if he weren't so "slippidy". Bryan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for you! Blogging is really so neat. I love it, though I am not witty or thought provoking either. I am very impressed by your posting of a video on your first blog! I still don't know how to do that.... :) Welcome to blogger world, I've been waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete