Sunday, August 8, 2010

Cheez-Its, Apple Juice and Mountains!!

We made it to Denver!!  I still cannot believe that we are here!  And can I just tell you that the weather here is amazing!  Hot but not humid.  And the mountains are stunning!  Bryan and my Mom pulled out from Tulsa at about 7:30am and should be here in a few more hours - they are of course driving through that "wonderful" part of Kansas.  But they sound like they are having fun.

The kids did awesome on the plane!  I cannot thank you all enough for your prayers!  We actually got to have 3 seats which was a huge blessing!  Between Cheez-Its, apple juice and the Backyardagains - we were good to go.  Going through security was a bit of a task with Drew running away from me every 30 seconds - but we got it under control.  I basically just let them play as much as possibly before we got on the plane so that they enjoyed the down time once we were seated.  Honestly - the biggest hurdle was changing Drew's diaper in that crazy airplane bathroom!!  Talk about NO room.  I mean come on people - if you are going to put a changing table in a bathroom, make it wide enough to actually change a diaper!!  It was pretty hysterical.  And the moment we landed - Drew feel asleep on me and was knocked out!

My sister picked me up at the airport and we are just chillin' at their apartment - which is right next door to ours!  We move in tomorrow morning at 9am!  I'll post more about that in the days to come.  It feels so surreal being here ... but it is time.  We are ready for the adventure to begin!
7:30 this morning.  Ready for the day!


Heading out!  See you in Denver!


Get that energy OUT!


Troopers!  Jordan was holding ear phones to her ears.  I was SO thankful that it wasn't a full flight.


We made it!!

1 comment: