Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Girls


My heart is sad tonight.  I had to say goodbye to some of the people that I am going to miss most of all .. my sweet small group girls - aka. "My Girls."  I started with them when they were giggly 7th graders and they stole my heart.  It has been an amazing 4 years and I am so sad that I am not going to be able to stick with them these last two years.  When we first talked about moving, one of the things that I really had to surrender to the Lord was this group.  Not because they need me or that I am worried about them ... but because I just love each one of them so much and will miss them terribly.  I am so amazingly thankful for email, facebook, skype, cell phones and texting because I know that I will be able to keep in touch with them - but I am still sad.  Megan, Julia, Tori, Caylie, Chloe, Elizabeth, Kaitlin, Anna, Bliss, Taylor Ann, Katie and Grace ... I love each one of you dearly and am so thankful that God put us all together.  You are all so precious to me and I am so excited to see what all God has in store for you!
This was taken in 2006 at our first Christmas party!  They have grown up so much!  I love you girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment